Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology School of Allied Health Sciences
Thai: หลักสูตรวิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาเทคนิคการแพทย์
Eng: Bachelor of Science Program in Medical Technology Degree:
Thai: วิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต (เทคนิคการแพทย์)
Eng: Bachelor of Science (Medical Technology)
- To research and create knowledge about health science and gain acceptance by peers around the world
- To produce graduates with a high level of professional skill and professional ethics
- To provide academic services to community and society though research and collaborative networks
- To incorporate modern medicine with traditional practices in the preservation of cultural capital 5. To promote participative management and commit to a high-quality institute
Desirable Characteristics of the Course:
Graduates will recognise the proactive role in Health promotion and professional publications; In addition, the students can apply the research methodology to design and create innovation; analytical thinking and long-term continuous self-study.
- Medical technologists and medical scientists in government and private hospitals, laboratory clinics, health check-up centres, and primary health units
- Entrepreneur and distributors of instruments and clinical diagnostic reagents
- Academic staff or researchers working in higher education institutions and research institutions in the country and foreign countries
- Entrepreneurs providing a service of medical diagnostic laboratory and so on
- Health risk assessor
- Product specialists in laboratory instrument company
- National and International graduate students
Graduates are able to pursue a Master’s degree and/or Doctoral degree nationally or abroad in the general areas of medical sciences:, biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, microscopy, haematology, transfusion, clinical pathology, tropical medicine, genetics, molecular biology, genetic engineering, pharmacology, medical laboratory equipment etc. Moreover, graduates are able to study in related interdisciplinary fields, for example: toxicology, forensic medicine, public health, environmental health, nutrition, public health administration.
48,300 Baht/Semester (for bilingual program)
Since 2017, the School has offered the revised Medical Technology curriculum in which students can obtain two degrees within five years of study; after completing the four year Bachelor of Science (Medical Technology), students can continue into the second degree of the Master of Science (Biomedical Science) which students can obtain by continuing to research for another year. In addition, the School opened a bilingual program for the Medical Technology curriculum in 2018.