Bachelor of Science Program in Physical Therapy
School of Allied Health Sciences
TH: หลักสูตรวิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขากายภาพบำบัด
EN: Bachelor of Science Program in Physical Therapy
TH: วิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต (กายภาพบำบัด)
EN: Bachelor of Science (Physical Therapy)
To produce graduates who are highly skilled. To be physical therapist for promotion, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of the health of the people. Focus on the production of physical therapist who can analyze, apply local knowledge to produce innovations or inventions in community health care. In addition, graduates have the moral, ethics and good attitude to the profession.
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
1. There are moral, ethical, and good attitudes towards the physical therapy profession.
2. Have the knowledge, skills and professional skills to meet the needs of society and community. The standard of physical therapy knowledge in diagnosing in physical therapy problems.To plan, treat, prevent and rehabilitate effectively.
3. Can analyze or fix the problem systematically.
4. Have communication skills, can be a leader or coordinator. Work with other personnel in various situations.
5. Can develop self, community and society by studying, researching and learning from various sources efficiently and modernly. Applying academic knowledge and local wisdom to apply to work or create creative work for the development of work.
Upon graduation and passing the knowledge test as well as a physiotherapist license. Graduates can work as a physiotherapist in both public and private hospitals such as center for disability rehabilitation, special education center, fitness center, sports club, beauty and Spa or a private career such as a private clinic. They also be a physical therapy equipment and related medical equipment distributer. And to continue study to be experts, academics, researchers and teachers.
Upon graduation, graduates will be able to continue their studies at the Diploma of Physiotherapy, Master of Science in Physiology, Physiology, Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Sports science and biomedical engineering.